HPK Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules.

4 posters

Go down

General Rules. Empty General Rules.

Post  Gara14 Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 pm

GLOBAL BAN = Banned from ChatBox, and In-Game - Global Ban will only occur in the instance of a Permanent Ban - If the Forums are abused in Any way, Due to a Global/Temporary Ban. Your account WILL be deactivated and banned, if a new account is made, with a new e-mail address and you Continue to violate the rules after a first warning, then your IP Will be banned from the forums.

If In game rules are repeated after a Global or Permanent In game ban, by making a new account (which is not against the rules to do so after a ban), then you will be issued an IP Ban - Meaning you will not be able to connect to the game with Any computer using your internet after that.

If a temporary Mute or Ban has not been lifted after the said time of 1-3 days, 3 days being the maximum unless it's permanent or global. Than please make a topic on the forums, a new section will be made Specifically for this purpose, Temporary Ban/Mute Issues.

X-Logging
You must not close your Client by pressing the "X" button while in combat to log your character out instantly. This is against the rules, and if you DO X-Log...

Punishment:
Ban of [1] Day(s)

Disrespecting Staff
Any offensive language towards the Staff Team such as "You are a **** mod **** off" will result in...

Punishment:
Mute of [1] Day(s)

Disrespecting Players
You must respect players as well, not just the Staff Team. Since everyone on this forum is a human, no matter the age or race, we all require a certain degree of respect. Any offensive language towards other players will result in...

Punishment:
Mute/ChatBox Ban of [5-60] Minutes, depending on level of seriousness. If issue persists, it will be a Mute/ChatBox ban of 1-3 days.

Spamming
The constant spam of short phrases like "LOL", "LMFAO", "Good Job", etc, will result in a smaller punishment than the spam of inappropriate words or pictures. Punishments range from...

Punishment:
In Game/ChatBox Ban of [5-30] Minutes, depending on level of seriousness, and your spam post on a thread will be deleted.
OR...
Forum ban of [1-3] Day(s) if inappropriate pictures are posted on forums and threads. Your post will also be deleted.

Bug Abuse
If you find a bug/glitch which gives you an advantage over the other players in the game, DO NOT USE IT. If you do you will be punished.
(If you do find any bugs in-game, please report them to one of the Staff Members straight away)
If you DO Abuse Bugs...

Punishment:
In-Game Ban of [3] Day(s)

Spam-Botting
This should be plain common sense, If not, then I will tell you. Spam-Botting IS NOT In Any Way Or form Tolerated. If it's used by staff, it will be used by Me (The Owner) or another Approved Co-Owner, and it Will not be Troublesome, it will be maintained at 1-2 Bots, at a rate of 1 message every 25-50 seconds For Special Circumstances ONLY. If a non-staff player uses a Spam-Bot to Harass the server in any way shape or form its an automatic Instant Global Ban, IP-Ban Including IP ban from the forums, and Deletion of every account you own. Spam-Botting is the Most serious rule in my opinion, for you to break on this server and Will not be tolerated.

Have fun playing, Follow the rules.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

http://hellzpkers.tk/

Back to top Go down

General Rules. Empty Re: General Rules.

Post  1800 skydive Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:30 pm

too many words for me....
1800 skydive
1800 skydive
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 am

good ol' gara Smile
can't wait for the server to be back up
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Who the @!%#?? ^^^^^^
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Moro
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

k cool
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:53 pm

yeah, i was banned by shelby on moro, till like, 19/01/2036.... lol, and just saving trouble of unbanning just went with this.
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Ifishwaffles wrote:yeah, i was banned by shelby on moro, till like, 19/01/2036.... lol, and just saving trouble of unbanning just went with this.
2036?]
lmao
thats cool ur back too
hopefully server opens up again
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:28 am

yeah, im hoping that too, i really enjoyed playing :p
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Famous, I'm considering giving you co-owner JUST because you have the Trololo guy as your display picture.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

http://hellzpkers.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Heh, I don't even have staff status anymore since my other account was banned with the member status x.x D:
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 am

Gara14 wrote:Famous, I'm considering giving you co-owner JUST because you have the Trololo guy as your display picture.
what can I say I'm fucking amazing
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Famousbro1 wrote:
Gara14 wrote:Famous, I'm considering giving you co-owner JUST because you have the Trololo guy as your display picture.
what can I say I'm fucking amazing

/agree
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down