HPK Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently Outdated.

Go down

Currently Outdated. Empty Currently Outdated.

Post  Gara14 Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 am

New Project

Don't worry guys, this server won't replace the original HellzPkers, it will simply work side by side just incase you want to play it. Wink

I've currently began working on a completely different set of server files, it's the HellzPkers source, but what I'm doing is this.

I'm working on a completely new server, meant to be exactly like Runescape. Yes, you heard me right, Exactly like real Runescape, except it will of course, have higher exp rates for everything, but it won't be exceedingly high, yes that means your Teleports will require Runes, and you won't be able to tele to five different places off of say, Trollheim Teleport. Also the server source as I said before, will remain HellzPkers, which means it will be Oldschool Runescape, which is in my opinion better then what Runescape currently is. Some skills will work differently, such as crafting, you'll have to figure out how they all work, although most will be just as it is on Runescape, just higher exp rates. Also of course drop rates will be higher, of course, as well as you won't need to do any quests in order to wield anything.

Also I will be adding quests, slowly, but they will be added. Oh, heres a spoiler for you guys on the Dragon Claws of this server, there will be a quest you need to complete in order to get them, not wear them, just to kill the monster that drops them.

Last edited by Gara14 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

http://hellzpkers.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum