HPK Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HellzPkers Client

+5
Famousbro1
Ifishwaffles
akari
1800 skydive
Gara14
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HellzPkers Client Empty HellzPkers Client

Post  Gara14 Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 am

Version 4.0 Will be released shortly, it will be an installer rather then a .zip or .rar file like it usually is, when I say "Installer" I mean, an Actual installer, it'll work like others would, say if you downloaded a program, it would walk you through the steps of installation (you just keep clicking next basically like you would any average installer until it's all said and done with). The new client will, hopefully, bring some new items to the game, along with the range and magic attack prayers, and I may use an entirely new client look, and I'll probably be changing the background picture as well.

Last edited by Gara14 on Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

http://hellzpkers.tk/

Back to top Go down

HellzPkers Client Empty Re: HellzPkers Client

Post  1800 skydive Fri May 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Gara! Long time no see! It's me I skilled I and i just wanted you to know that i won't be a jackass on the new server like i was last time. (spawning items for myself and shit). i also want you to know that i won't be applying for admin unless you ask me to this time. I hope you get your new internet up and running soon so we can chill on the server.
1800 skydive
1800 skydive
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Sun May 09, 2010 2:33 am

1800 skydive wrote:Gara! Long time no see! It's me I skilled I and i just wanted you to know that i won't be a jackass on the new server like i was last time. (spawning items for myself and shit). i also want you to know that i won't be applying for admin unless you ask me to this time. I hope you get your new internet up and running soon so we can chill on the server.

Thanks, and everyone who comes back to the server is coming with a clean slate, so no worries.. hell, I don't even remember what you did so that doesn't even matter lol. And yeah, I'll probably have my new internet within the next 2-5 days, So the server will be back shortly ^^ Oh, and don't download the above client either, I'm making a new one with a custom installer so you won't have to screw with extracting with WinRaR or WinZip.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  1800 skydive Sun May 09, 2010 7:33 am

Sounds great. I missed playing on that server but i was ip banned like 5 times for spawning shit lol Rolling Eyes

Hey do you have a runescape account? If you do could u pm me ur username or something so i can talk to you on there too?
1800 skydive
1800 skydive
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Sun May 09, 2010 3:40 pm

1800 skydive wrote:Sounds great. I missed playing on that server but i was ip banned like 5 times for spawning shit lol Rolling Eyes

Hey do you have a runescape account? If you do could u pm me ur username or something so i can talk to you on there too?

Yes, yes I do. But I don't use it anymore, I quit 6 months ago at lvl 121, because they Gayed it up too much. I like the new items and all, but. All the other updates, like balanced trade, grand exchange, the new graphics like the way whips look, Hp, and almost everything else is all changed from what it used to be, I'm an old school player, I started back when Classic was out. So, I prefer the the 317's with working Godswords and all that, because like I said I love the new weapons, and gear and all that, Just not the other crap. You can look me up if you want, the username is Gara14, dur. lol
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  akari Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm

I remember what you did skilled Very Happy
akari
akari

Back to top Go down

Post  1800 skydive Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Didn't i spawn stuff for you aswell? lol.
1800 skydive
1800 skydive
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 am

lol, i don't remember like anyone but akari!

HI AKARI! its moro :p
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Gara14 wrote:
1800 skydive wrote:Gara! Long time no see! It's me I skilled I and i just wanted you to know that i won't be a jackass on the new server like i was last time. (spawning items for myself and shit). i also want you to know that i won't be applying for admin unless you ask me to this time. I hope you get your new internet up and running soon so we can chill on the server.

Thanks, and everyone who comes back to the server is coming with a clean slate, so no worries.. hell, I don't even remember what you did so that doesn't even matter lol. And yeah, I'll probably have my new internet within the next 2-5 days, So the server will be back shortly ^^ Oh, and don't download the above client either, I'm making a new one with a custom installer so you won't have to screw with extracting with WinRaR or WinZip.

lmao 2-5 days.
fail
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 am

Famousbro1 wrote:
Gara14 wrote:

lmao 2-5 days.
fail

Yeah.. I know. So far, Hughes Net. Is the SHITTIEST internet I have Ever seen, I actually think AOL Dial-Up is better. So now I'm back to internet that I had to Disable my neighbors WAP Key to use (he really should get a WEP key.. maybe that'll keep me from hacking they're internet all the time;) ) So for the time being.. yep. Servers still down. I'm getting tired of waiting for a new internet source to come, so I might just host it on a friends computer.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  1800 skydive Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm

I can host the server if you want. i have teamview and i need help b/c im having the shittiest time trying to portforward my own server.
1800 skydive
1800 skydive
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  keossid Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey evryone long time no see!!!!! i didnt know Hellz Pkers was back on O,..,O i dunno but if anyone remember me... its keossid LOL

I cant wait until the new client comes. Oh and Gara, are we still gonna keep our stuff from the old client?
keossid
keossid

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

keossid wrote:Hey evryone long time no see!!!!! i didnt know Hellz Pkers was back on O,..,O i dunno but if anyone remember me... its keossid LOL

I cant wait until the new client comes. Oh and Gara, are we still gonna keep our stuff from the old client?

I don't think so, but I may include a bonus to returning players. I'm working on adding something Big, only a few people know what it is right now though. and yeah I remember you Keo lol.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 pm

cool, hope things get up and running soon Very Happy can't wait to play again, I honestly check back maybe once every day or 2 just to see if its back haha
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:10 pm

yeah so do I, I've been wanting to Re-open for a while, but internet providers around here just.. suck.. so much ass..
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Gara14 wrote:yeah so do I, I've been wanting to Re-open for a while, but internet providers around here just.. suck.. so much ass..
Do you think you can give an estimate of when it will be online?
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 pm

harry?
lmao
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Famousbro1 wrote:harry?
lmao
wow dude stfu thats my name, IRL
Harry
Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon God Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey guys doug famous akari all of you from way back its dragongod99 if you guys dont remember me i would be glad to see the server in its return been waiting for so long i have skype msn and aim they are on my profile feel free to contact me there so ill be checking on the site on a regular basis just in case the server happens to come back which i hope it does
Dragon God
Dragon God

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 pm

It is coming back, I found an alternate way to host it.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Gara14 wrote:It is coming back, I found an alternate way to host it.

cheers
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Famousbro1 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 am

And 2 months later......
Smile
Famousbro1
Famousbro1
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Famousbro1 wrote:And 2 months later......
Smile

He says the same thing Very Happy just on a different thread xD
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ifishwaffles Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:22 pm

is it back yet?
Ifishwaffles
Ifishwaffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gara14 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 am

Working on it. Host server is up, re working the coding.
Gara14
Gara14
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next